Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Principle of originality: the manuscripts submitted to editorial process must be unpublished, original and will respect the intellectual property of third parties in all dimensions.
- Ensure that all the necessary files for your article have been uploaded to our web platform (Main document file, Anonymous Manuscript)
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
According to the data protection legislation in force, you are hereby informed that the IJRSS will process the data collected about registered and non-registered users of this journal for managing, publishing and disseminating scientific articles and peer-reviewed scientific journals. The information collected is needed to contact those involved in the editorial process, authorship and content publishing, as well as to keep registered users informed.
In the framework of the above, your data will not be shared with third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.